Neonatal & Infant Course for Kidney Support (NICKS)
Monday, February 27, 2023
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
February 27-28, 2023
June 12-13, 2023
September 18-19, 2023
- Indications for Kidney Support Therapy for Acute Kidney Injury, Fluid Overload, and Congenital Kidney Failure
- Principles of Neonatal Kidney Support Therapy
- Neonatal Kidney Support—The Intensivist’s Perspective; The Parent’s Perspective
- Educating Your Team and Caring for Your Program
- Nutrition and Medications While Providing Kidney Support
- Break-outs for Providers and Nurses
- Team-based Simulations
CONTINUING EDUCATION Children’s of Alabama is accredited by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
To make room reservations for the February course, click here.
To make room reservations for the September course, click here.
Click here for the brochure.